A Kitchen Diary of sorts with rather a lot of chit chat and some exceptionally useful recipes. Photos and artwork by Anna Vaught (me), Giles Turnbull and the generous people at Flickr who make their work available through creative commons. They are thanked individually throughout the blog.

Wednesday 12 August 2009


Hello all.

My book, which is based on the content of this blog, is now available to buy. From Blurb is best if you are not in the UK. Just go to www.blurb.com and look at newly published books. You will get a preview of the first 15 pages and see what I am up to! Otherwise, you can order it from me if you are in the UK or from smaller independent shops in Wiltshire. I am starting small, deliberately and happily. And the picture above? It's part of the book's cover, a painting of mine, in oils, which celebrates, quite simply, the kitchen table.

I have a second volume coming out in the spring, plus A Handful Of broken Biscuits, which is my late Father's book - with my additional text.

I'll tell you more about it all later!

Anna.

No comments: