A Kitchen Diary of sorts with rather a lot of chit chat and some exceptionally useful recipes. Photos and artwork by Anna Vaught (me), Giles Turnbull and the generous people at Flickr who make their work available through creative commons. They are thanked individually throughout the blog.

Sunday 6 June 2010

New Book will be out at the end of August

Hi everyone. Been a bit busy with, among other, things, my fund raising writeathon athttp://www.rainbowoverbengal.blogspot.com/ but just a message to say that..

1. An ever so slightly different version of My Mother's Kitchen, my Father's Garden Volume One (that's Spring and Summer) will be out in August. Priced at £6.50
AND

2.  Volume two of this text (Autumn and Winter) will be available at the same time. There will be two different versions of the text. One, a black and white text copy at £6.50; the other is a full colour text with some lovely photographs, the price of which I will let you know soon. Texts are available from me and from local independent booksellers in England and Wales -- plus a range of shops, at www. blurb.com - and I am waiting to hear from Amazon and other online sellers. Will advise of ISBNs and stockists in more detail when I get a moment. xx

No comments: